Monday, November 9, 2020

Best Albums of 2020 (so far) (of albums I've heard, I still need to hear more) (11/9/2020

I figured I'd start with something easy to see where I'm at right now in 2020.

My favorite albums of the year, in an order that is an order, but I haven't though too hard about it:

1. Dogleg - Melee
2. Bartees Strange - Live Forever
3. Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
4. Haim - Women in Music Pt. III
5. Floral Tattoo - You Can Never Have a Long Enough Head Start
6. Fleet Foxes - Shore
7. The Weeknd - After Hours
8. Boyish - Garden Spider
9. Taylor Swift - Folklore
10. Young Jesus - Welcome to Conceptual Beach
11. The 1975 - Notes on a Conditional Form
12. Beabadoobee - Fake It Flowers
13. Touche Amore - Lament
14. Sports Team - Deep Down Happy
15. Snarls - Burst
16. Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now
17. Tennis - Swimmer
18. Frances Quinlan - Likewise
19. Sweeping Promises - Hunger for a Way Out
20. Fontaines D.C. - A Hero's Death

Honorable Mention Albums From: Bdrmm, Conway the Machine, Destroyer, Empty Country, Jeff Rosenstock, Kacy Hill, Georgia, Sorry, Washed Out, Dua Lipa.

My end of year will feature 50 albums, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment